Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year

jono
Grafter

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year

Hello to All,
                        Well its nearly been  a Year since joining Plusnet, a year come January to be exact. I don't know where this year has gone but being with Plusnet has for once brought a bit of care free surfing , After being with Tiscali its like a breath of fresh air.
I'm kept up to date with any faults and problems at regular intervals so I don't start tinkering with settings as soon as I have any miner hiccup , which I may add has not happened much at all  ( touch wood).
Enough of singing Plusnets praises, I would like to wish everyone at Plusnet and all the Forum members a very Merry Christmas and hopefully a New Year that brings a some good news and an up turn to these very worrying times we are having.
regards to all
From John and The Family
2 REPLIES
Fixes: 123

Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year

I'd very much like to second that from myself and the company I work for both of whom use Plusnet.
I believe it's been a good year and look forward to 2009 and what it brings from PN.

Customer and Forum Moderator.

To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year

been here a long time,  only trouble I have is my age