Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year

jono
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 7

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year

Hello to All,
                        Well its nearly been  a Year since joining Plusnet, a year come January to be exact. I don't know where this year has gone but being with Plusnet has for once brought a bit of care free surfing , After being with Tiscali its like a breath of fresh air.
I'm kept up to date with any faults and problems at regular intervals so I don't start tinkering with settings as soon as I have any miner hiccup , which I may add has not happened much at all  ( touch wood).
Enough of singing Plusnets praises, I would like to wish everyone at Plusnet and all the Forum members a very Merry Christmas and hopefully a New Year that brings a some good news and an up turn to these very worrying times we are having.
regards to all
From John and The Family
2 REPLIES 2
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year

I'd very much like to second that from myself and the company I work for both of whom use Plusnet.
I believe it's been a good year and look forward to 2009 and what it brings from PN.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year

been here a long time,  only trouble I have is my age