Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maybe leaving PN

FIXED
graeme4266
Hooked

Maybe leaving PN

Hi everyone,my contract finishes on 8/5/16 i am not on fibre but thinking of upgrading to it,my next broadband provider i go to they will need to supply a TV package aswel as i have just cancelled my sky tv after 24 years any advice would be gratefull on suppliers PN,TT and BT.  (My first ever post sorry if it is a bit long...Oh Ps i think i posted in the wrong place earlier...Sorry

5 REPLIES 5
Johnpsco

Re: Maybe leaving PN

Cannot blame you,I was assured my problem was down to my phone provider,got my new wireless router,every time I plug it in it kills the phone line,plus net said its not their fault,well they had better sort it before I get in touch with trading standards
jockwav
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

I am also looking around for a better deal.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/james_bingham/
etdsaunders
Pro
Fixes: 7

Fix

@Johnpsco if you don't have a phone line with PlusNET then not much they can do about it?

Raspberry Pi enthusiast!
If you Like it, give it a Thumbs_Up
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

If you are looking for Sky channels, you may wish to look at TalkTalk as they're the only provider other than Sky and Virgin Media to provide the Sky channels.

NE
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
graeme4266
Hooked

Thanks NE,i don't know if i want to go back to TT as had problems with them 4 years ago but thanks for your advice...