cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum extra monthly spend - reset back to "not set"?

CX
Grafter

Maximum extra monthly spend - reset back to "not set"?

Can anybody explain why, having already set this to £0.00 in the past, my maximum extra monthly spend was reverted back to "not set" for August.
I switched to the 120GB package a couple of months ago, but I'm sure I checked this (I could be mistaken) because I'd heard that it gets reset after a package change. Any chance of in the future either/both:
1) keeping whatever amount the customer had already selected pre-package change
2) default to a maximum spend of £0.00
5 REPLIES 5
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Maximum extra monthly spend - reset back to "not set"?

Well, it definitely does reset on any package change.
If you check closed tickets in the 'Help and Support' section you should find a 'Service Notice' confirming the reset.
I too would like to see a default of £0.00 instead of 'not set'.  Although Plusnet do not currently offer an 'Unlimited' product you could argue that they do ('Unlimited spend' in this case).  Wink
[Edit] Unlimited spend incorrect, see below.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
James
Grafter

Maximum extra spend is £99, so not quite unlimited!
The default of £0 instead of not set has been brought up in other threads which we are considering.
w23
Pro

Quote from: Jameseh
Maximum extra spend is £99, so not quite unlimited!

Thanks Jameseh - that's a bit of a relief then (though still a bit scary for some as a potential surprise bill).
Can you just confirm, please, (simply for confirmation / clarity) that the £99 you mention is the maximum extra spend and not the maximum total spend.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
James
Grafter

Fairly certain it is maximum extra.  Will check.
w23
Pro

Thanks  Smiley
Call me 'w23'