cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major drop in download speed

weeally46
Rising Star

Re: 2 days after a fixed fault broadband is slowing down again. Cmon

The local area powercuts were to do with bad weather, which seems to have got better for now.

weeally46
Rising Star

Hi @Townman 

The modem has no offest applied to the SNRM, I only use this for troubleshooting ocassionally.

I can't run router stats and I don't have a plusnet hub one to try. I do however have a old BTHH2, that syncs at pretty decent speeds.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Internet Software (vwlowen.co.uk)

"RouterStats -Lite also has a "user-defined" router which should allow you to configure it to work with other routers not listed. This option isn't plug-n-play but should be relatively easy to set up."

It might work with the BTHH2

RouterStatsHub :: RouterStats for the BT Home Hubs 3 & 5 (vwlowen.co.uk) might be worth a poke - I have no idea of the similarieis (or not) of BTHH2 & 3.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

weeally46
Rising Star

Hi @TheMightyAJ The DLM reset has went through, the modem is syning at 6db again and 18296kbps.

I will keep an eye on this over the next few days and let you know how it goes.

Thanks

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

I'm glad to hear that's improved the speed somewhat! Just give me a shout if there are any issues and I'll get back to you as soon as possible Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team