cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major Outage Nationwide.

Rushy89

Major Outage Nationwide.

Clearly I am not the first to mention this and using various other websites I can see both reports of service outages and outage report maps for Plusnet.

However the service checker webpage is devoid of this information and all Plusnet social pages are blank for the last 24hrs. I cant believe how long the internet has been off for, since apx 1500 with no notification or explanation.

Will 100% be leaving Plusnet after this, I cant use an unreliable ISP.

Any chance you can update your socials to actually highlight the major outtage you have had since about 1500 today? Or update your service checker web page. Is plusnet planning to reimburse people whom work from home for loss of earnings today? Or perhaps supply educational material, or emotional support for the thousands of people who are relying on your network during this lockdown, or just leave us all in the dark?
5 REPLIES 5
fxbronte
Grafter

Re: Major Outage Nationwide.

I do not know what it is, but for the last few days my internet connection keeps dropping out, today at least 10 times. It usually comes back in 3 to 7 minutes. Anybody experiencing the same issue?

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

@Rushy89 welcome to the forums. I am not aware of a major nationwide outage - if there had been one, you would not be the only one to have posted about it on the forums, and I can't see any other problems being reported, which rather suggests the problem was local to you.

Your final paragraph does not make a great deal of sense, to be honest - none of that is any ISPs responsibility.

@fxbronte Your problem is totally unrelated to that of the OP - I will ask the mods to split your post to a topic of its own, where others can possibly help you. 'Piggy-backing' on others posts is unhelpful, as it makes it difficult to offer specific support.

John
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Well @Rushy89  @jab1   I had a similar outage yesterday between about 15:10  (last email-IN)  Tried again around 18:00 and things back to normal recorded and sometime after 17:00).  Between those times it was very intermittent and slow.  Tried again after 1800 and things back to normal.

Those in the village who migrated to the FTTP service now available  (Not Plusnet) were unaffected.

hth

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

@MauriceC As neither you or @Rushy89 gave any idea of where you are, they could be totally unrelated local outages.😉

I was online all yesterday with no problems here in sunny Sheffield.😁

John
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Well, I'm in North Herts. Nr Stevenage.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.