cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Madasafish Justmail

colbrad
Grafter

Madasafish Justmail

If I leave Madasafish but want to keep my www.mydomain.co.uk and email addresses I believe I can pay for £20.28 per year for the Madasafish Justmail service. Can I use Windows Outlook or Mac Mail to still send and receive email from another ISP?
14 REPLIES 14
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Madasafish Justmail

Yes that would be fine  Smiley
Regards Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mand
Grafter

Hi colbrad,
As Mike has said this will work fine on the Justmail service.
colbrad
Grafter

Great stuff, thanks for the help Smiley
What's the best way to end my current Madasafish Broadband and Phone package / setting up Justmail. I am moving house so in theory I guess its just a case of closing the account down completely?
Mand
Grafter

You'll need to speak to our Customer Options Team, on 08451406002, who will arrange for your current service to be ceased and your account to be changed to Justmail.
colbrad
Grafter

Quote from: Mand
You'll need to speak to our Customer Options Team, on 08451406002, who will arrange for your current service to be ceased and your account to be changed to Justmail.

Hi Mand
thanks for that info, had a very interesting chat with Sam about my account, I'm just waiting for him to get back to me on a few fine details but if all is good then I'll be staying with Madasafish in my new Sheffield property Smiley
cheers
Colin
Mand
Grafter

Very glad to hear that. Smiley
Sam's ace, for a southerner. Cheesy
colbrad
Grafter

Quote from: Mand
Very glad to hear that. Smiley
Sam's ace, for a southerner. Cheesy

yep, seems like a top lad, but can you give him a nudge please, said he'd get back to me asap... and that was more than a few hours ago, ta.  Undecided
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi colbrad,
I've pointed Sam at this thread and he'll be in touch later on today. Sorry for the delay.
colbrad
Grafter

if anyone at Madasafish is reading this, can you please take a look at ticket number 32054384 and nudge someone that can deal with my query and to call me back. I'm fed up of waiting on hold for at least 10 minutes each time to then have to leave a message for someone that is busy on another call and then doesn't call me back Angry
thank you
colbrad
Grafter

Re: ticket number 32054384
So, its been 45 hours since a planned phone call appointment from Madasafish wasn't kept.
34 hours since I requested an explanation.
17 hours since my last addition on this ticket, and yet still no update from Madasafish after 45 hours
Is anybody actually using this ticket system?
colbrad
Grafter

Quote from: colbrad
Re: ticket number 32054384
So, its been 45 hours since a planned phone call appointment from Madasafish wasn't kept.
34 hours since I requested an explanation.
17 hours since my last addition on this ticket, and yet still no update from Madasafish after 45 hours
Is anybody actually using this ticket system?

Hello, is anybody there?
Mand
Grafter

I'm really sorry for the delay in getting this actioned for you.
Looking at your ticket I assume all is now OK?
colbrad
Grafter

hmmm, I would rank moving house above having teeth pulled in the list of things I would rather avoid, but add the experience of trying to sort out a transfer of my MAAF package into the equation and I would gladly have all my fine healthy pearly whites removed with a rusty spoon than have to go through the last 8 days debacle with the Customer Options team (not Sam's fault I hasten to add as he was away on holiday). All thankfully now in the hands of the reliable and efficient Andy from the House Moves team.
Apprentice
Grafter

..... and why exactly are you leaving maaf?  Tongue  Smiley

All the best Colin,
Alastair