cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Madasafish - Domain Transfer Problems

oddesign

Madasafish - Domain Transfer Problems

Hi,
I paid for my domain to be transferred away from MAAF on Saturday afternoon, it was apparently processed and my website and email were then taken down.
Despite spending all of yesterday on the phone/support tickets and being fobbed off by various excuses the domain still hasn't been transferred.
I am unable to operate my business without the use of email, and have probably now got a lot of annoyed customers.
I have spoken to more people this morning who although they seemed helpful were not able to do anything of use.
I need the domain transferred immediately but don't know who else to speak to.
If anyone on here could send me a message or give me some advice it would be much appreciated.
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Madasafish - Domain Transfer Problems

Hi oddesign,
This should now be on its way, I'm sorry about the hassle. There's been an issue with automated orders being sent from maaf to nominet unfortunately, though we're on top of that.
oddesign

Re: Madasafish - Domain Transfer Problems

Quote from: Matt
Hi oddesign,
This should now be on its way, I'm sorry about the hassle. There's been an issue with automated orders being sent from maaf to nominet unfortunately, though we're on top of that.

Thanks, It's all sorted now
I understand there were problems, but was frustrated with the conflicting information given! At least it's all sorted now
Cheers