cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty discount email

glocal
Rising Star

Loyalty discount email

I just received that message from PN offering me £5 off my subscription per month if I commit to a 12 months contract. I can't seem to find an answer to these questions:
1. Can I keep my current product (one of the phased out ones)?
2. Can I change to another more or less expensive product during that 12 months period?
Thanks.
6 REPLIES 6
Mand
Grafter

Re: Loyalty discount email

Hi there,
The answer to both your questions is yes. Smiley
martinrowe
Grafter

Got the email too. If I signed up but did cancel within the 12 months what would be the penalties ?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

You would need to pay the remainder of the 12 month contract, so if you cancelled 7 months into it, you would pay for the remaining 5 months.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
nadger
Rising Star

Would you also have to repay the £5 per month that you'd received by way of discount?
peteclarkez

When you sign up for 12 months is there any way to avail of the free hardware options that new users get?
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

The 'free' hardware is only available when switching to one of the BBYW products as the hardware is part of that products specification. If you remain on a legacy product then the free hardware is not available.
It is really there to attract people to the new products so would not be appropriate if you are not moving to them.
If you have already moved to BBYW and did not request the free hardware at the time, you can do so now in a ticket. You just need to be able to pay the P&P via credit/debit card.