cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low speeds (was Re: Speeds are in bytes/s)

Moffat56

Low speeds (was Re: Speeds are in bytes/s)

I am fed up with plunder my speed for the last 3 months are 0.4m/b might as well be nothing plummet only open a question. but don't fix whatever the problem is despite several calls to plusnet nothing gets fixed and question closed had engineer out. 24/1 not to fix broadband but phone lime he said my speed was 0.5m/b and my sent was 24d/b said my speed was capped he wasn't allowed to fix it as he was only booked to check phone line despite there months of calls to plusent about broadband speed absolute joke WON'T BE WITH THEM MUCH LONGER

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) modified title after split.

2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Low speeds (was Re: Speeds are in bytes/s)

Moderators Note.
Post split into its own topic for better visibility.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Low speeds (was Re: Speeds are in bytes/s)

Hi @Moffat56 welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the speed. I can see this has been raised to our faults team and we are just waiting on your speed test.

Please complete a speedtest at http://speedtest.btwholesale.com and then click "further diagnostics" and enter the details require. Please connect your device with Ethernet connection and turn of the wireless signal on the router and ensure no applications are running in the back ground on your device.

Once you have done this please respond to the open ticket here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team