cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low speed, 45 min wait for cust service and 35 mins for live chat and complaints not addressed

tenacrewood

Low speed, 45 min wait for cust service and 35 mins for live chat and complaints not addressed

I have to resort to this to get someone at PlusNet to take some notice - or hope they do. Since joining we have never had 3 mbps connection speed, various calls that involve horrendous wait times for a response result in 'let's raise a fault for you', to 'you have too many electrical appliances near your router' to 'you have never had 3 mbps and your area will only get up to 2 mbps'.....then failures in addressing my complaint so tonight again on live chat which took me an age to get through on as my connection couldn't load up the chat section and then I'm told 'we can raise a fault for you'.....so the same old rubbish that I have spent all evening trying to address. Last time I was told to upgrade to fibre optics but you are forgetting that you have not honoured the original package I agreed to and now you want more money off me by telling me I have to upgrade to get any decent service. This is it...what are you going to do about our connection speeds ?

1 REPLY 1
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Low speed, 45 min wait for cust service and 35 mins for live chat and complaints not addressed

Hello @tenacrewood

I'm really sorry to hear of the problems you are having. I'll be happy to run a few tests on your account once I am back in the office tomorrow.

I think I've found your account @tenacrewood however the speed estimate is a lot more than 3 Mbps, so I'm unsure why you would have been advised that you would not be able to get more.

Unless I've not found your account. Please can you private message me with your username?

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button