cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line reset

Aurora70
Hooked

Line reset

Would it be possible to have our line reset please? We had an engineering out today and there was no issues found, he said that we'd need a line reset for speeds to return to normal. Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Line reset

I've reset your line for you now.

You should see higher speeds once your connection returns.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Aurora70
Hooked

Much faster now, thank you.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Woo-hoo! Let us know if you need any further help.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Aurora70
Hooked

Spoke too soon Sad the connection started cutting out again and now the speed is slow, currently getting around 0.15 mb/s.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Sorry to hear this. If your phone line sounds quiet with no noise or crackling, I'd recommend reporting a broadband fault to us at http://faults.plus.net letting us know when you've completed it.

If your phone line is crackling/noisy we'll need to arrange another engineer visit to further investigate. I'd recommend replying to your ticket online from Here with your availability for an appointment (Monday to Friday between 8am and 1pm or 1pm to 6pm) letting us know over here too that you've updated the ticket.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Aurora70
Hooked

Before I do, would it be possible to get another line reset? Just want to double check to see if this isn't a hardware issue. Thanks!

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, there'd be no benefit in doing another DLM reset today as that could have a negative effect on the stability of the connection, we'd be better off arranging a visit so we can deal with the underlying problem. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team