Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line reset requested/actioned(?) - Still waiting

RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

Line reset requested/actioned(?) - Still waiting

On 21/3/2014 I raised a ticket (ID: 83161208) requesting my ADSL2+ line be reset as it seemed to be stuck on a 6dB SNRM and the DLM hadn't returned it to 3dB SNRM as it would usually do.  My line is stable by the way.
Two replies later, with the second one received well over 48 hours ago stating;
"I have requested the reset for you, this should begin within 24 hours and take place over the course of a 10 day training period."
In my view, not the standard type of reply for this request, but hey ho.
Anyway, nothing obvious has happened - at least not what I've seen in the past - which would have been my connection being dropped when the reset occurred.  I tried a soft ADSL reconnect just over 24 hours ago in case that was required (not normally IME) to no avail.
I know it's not a priority in the grand scheme of things, but could a PlusNet Rep please look into this as it's now a week since raising the ticket (and then it could well be several days before the PN profile catches up with BTs).
TIA
3 REPLIES 3
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Line reset requested/actioned(?) - Still waiting

Hi,
Really sorry for the level of service you've got from your Support Ticket. I've just got that reset put through for you, I've double checked it and it appears to have gone through this time for you.
Please let me know if it hasn't made a difference for you.
RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

Thanks Chris,
It's just happened in the last few minutes  Smiley
I would agree that the previous level of service on my ticket was well below par for PN, even from an agent whose name seems familiar as 'not a new addition' to the support team.  Sad
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

I'll get some feedback sent on that - apologies for that 😕