cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line move payment..

mcgurka
Grafter

Line move payment..

I know when i move my line, again, that i will need to pay the £40 move fee, can I put that on a card, since my boss will be paying for it, its not my fault I have to move it Smiley
19 REPLIES 19
James
Grafter

Re: Line move payment..

You certainly can.
However, because the system will automatically try to take payment on the direct Debit first over the card itself, we may actually need to stop the DD mandate so that it will automatically take payment by card and then get the direct debit added again afterwards.
Would that be doable?
James
Grafter

Actually scrap that.  I'm confusing myself between activations and house moves.  The payment would automatically be taken by credit card as it's not a subscription payment.
mcgurka
Grafter

ta very much Smiley just waiting on a ticket response from customer services saying that the IPBlockComponent (IP range that i currently have) will not be deleted / lost like it was last time Tongue
Got a fair few machines hanging off it, ip addresses are in Active Directory, and it dont like it when they change!
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

IPBlockComponent (IP range that i currently have) will not be deleted / lost like it was last time

This really shouldn't alter during a house move, the only change will be the line details and circuit ID. I see no reason at all why this would be lost.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
mcgurka
Grafter

it was last time, and the only reason PN admitted fault for it was that I had a comment from support, advising me that it wouldnt be lost, becuase, it was!
Question ID's -
22051368 - Support Assurance
22332411  - The resulting mess
22336328  - more mess
Chris
Legend

Yeah, I've just seen them but I can't find any notes on the account saying why or when the IP block was removed  Huh
This kind of thing would only normally happen if the package you were on altered and then person performing the change manually removed the IP block.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend

The only thing I can think of is the house move tool automatically removed them, I'll happily place the order and monitor it all manually for you this time to make sure it doesn't happen again if you want?
Once you know the date of your move and the new phone number, rather than use the house move tool PM them to me and I'll take it from there.
mcgurka
Grafter

I do know the number and move date, I will PM to you now. If you need card details on my account, I will add them for you, just let me know
Chris
Legend

Yeah, if you could add the details it would help cut down any delays.
Chris
Legend

I've just created a ticket on your account, once you've updated the card details can you reply to that ticket through the help assistant stating that the info on there is correct? It needs to be done for accountability to show I'm not just randomly moving your line!
mcgurka
Grafter

Of course, not that you guys would do that anyway!
mcgurka
Grafter

Card details added, replying to ticket now to confirm
Thanks again Chris!
Chris
Legend

All the orders are placed and payment sorted out. I'll keep an eye on the ticket this week and pass it to someone else in comms for Monday/Tuesday (I'm not in the country).
mcgurka
Grafter

thank you chris! Lets hope it all goes well!