cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line just repaired IP Profile reset

bodkin
Dabbler

Line just repaired IP Profile reset

Hi, just had my line fixed this morning and it would be great if my profile was reset.
Upstream  448
Downstream  7648
SNR Margin(Upstream)  18.0
SNR Margin(Downstream)  4.3
Line Attenuation(Upstream)  24.5
Line Attenuation(Downstream)  52.0
BT Wholesale is giving
Download speed of 0.02
Upload of 0.04
Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Line just repaired IP Profile reset

Hi bodkin,
Can you please rerun the BT Wholesale speed test AND the further diagnostics.  That will show the BT profile.  Until that has updated, there is no benefit in trying to fix the PN profile.
As an aside, are you on 20CN?  What's the router?  For the reported DS attenuation, your synch speed is stunningly good!  By normal measures, you'd need an attenuation as low as 43.5dB with SNRM @6dB to get that kind of speed.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

bodkin
Dabbler

Hi,
its a 7800dxl specifically designed for difficult adsl lines, it has worked wonders for my line. The snr tweak is worth looking up!
Yeah its 20CN
Just cheked wholesale and the profile has already rest to 5mbps, so no need for anything else
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Two threads running - see here - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,130933.0.html

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.