cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line and BB query

Apprentice
Grafter

Line and BB query

Can you have two Home phone lines with Plusnet with BB on one line or do you need to have it on both?
If after an initial 12/18 month contract period has finished can you keep your line rental with PN if you move your BB to another ISP?
6 REPLIES 6
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Line and BB query

Initially at least, you'd need broadband on both.
However, you can remain line only with us if you move your broadband elsewhere at the end of your contract.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Apprentice
Grafter

Thanks for the reply Tony   Smiley
pgre

Quote from: plusnettony
Initially at least, you'd need broadband on both.
However, you can remain line only with us if you move your broadband elsewhere at the end of your contract.

Hi Tony,
Is there a reason I was told otherwise when I called the other day ?
I was told I would need to take out a business line if I wanted two lines provisioned.  (Both with FTTC).
Regards
Phil
KirstyA

@ pgre - You can have two separate lines on a residential package, but they would be under separate accounts. That said, this would be the case with business as well. Is that what you were wanting to do?
g1000
Grafter

Huh? I have an email from you Kirsty not too long ago where you advised something different.
Maybe one day Plusnet might know their bottom from their elbow, I doubt it though  Smiley
Apprentice
Grafter

Hey, I hope PN aren't starting to use the same Staff /CS training company as TalkTalk do. Tongue