cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Speed Not Matching IP Profile

chewie
Grafter

Line Speed Not Matching IP Profile

Hi, I wasn't sure where to log a call so wondered if someone could point me in the right direction please.  I noticed my internet speeds were slow so I've run a BT speed check and my IP profile is currently 4Mbps but only getting download speeds of up to 1Mbps.  So I've just checked my account and noticed my line speed is stuck at 1Mbps.  I'd like to get this increased to match my IP profile and was wondering how to log this request.
Many Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Line Speed Not Matching IP Profile

Do you know if you are on 21CN (ADSL2)If so it is a known problem and I suggest posting in this thread and it shoulsd be picked up tomorrow.
If you aren't - and I suspect from the quoted BT Profile that you aren't then either give support a call (it is very quiet at present) or raise a ticket here  https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=wizard&page=22884&wizard_id=38 quoting the BT profile and asking that the Plusnet one is set to match it
chewie
Grafter

Great many thanks for that, have now logged a call.  No I'm not on 21CN unfortunately so I'm stuck with relatively low line speeds 😞
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@chewie,
I've just increased the speed profile on your account to 4mb which is in line with the BT speed profile. I'll pass the ticket you raised back to you too.
Let us know if you have any further issues.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
chewie
Grafter

Many thanks for sorting so quickly Adam,