Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Like London Buses

glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Like London Buses

BTO Engineers like London buses. One failed to turn up yesterday, no sooner had one left today another turned up.Was the problem fixed, of course not.

2 REPLIES 2
Minivanman
Legend

Re: Like London Buses

If an appointment has been booked and the engineer fails to turn up I suggest you seek some sort of compensation, especially if you can show you are out of pocket because of it. What if the shoe was on the other foot. They are quick to threaten us with that £50 charge if their own time is wasted, so why should ours be any different?

Sauce for the goose and all that.

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
glloyd
Rising Star

Re: Like London Buses

I'm more interested in getting the problem solved. I've spent the best part of £600 trying different routers, CAT 5 cable to replace the normal ADSL cable and even a power  socket that is supposed to smooth out spike and even new phones but still the disconnects are errors are happening. The engineers can find nothing wrong, where have I heard that before? Oh I know a few years ago when I had the same that turned out to be an exchange problem. Mind you it did take six engineer visits to find it.