cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legacy Premier Options 2+3 Prices

mjtuohy
Grafter

Legacy Premier Options 2+3 Prices

I'm currently on Legacy Premiere option one, and am thinking of upgrading to either Legacy Premiere option 2 or 3. I've looked on the help and support pages and can't seem to find the current prices for them so could anyone tell me how much they are please?
11 REPLIES 11
geewizz
Grafter

Re: Legacy Premier Options 2+3 Prices

There's a reason that there are no prices. These products are no longer available. You cannot change to a legacy product (under normal circumstances) so the prices are not advertised. If you wish to change product then you will have to choose one of those which is available, which does not include any of the Premier ones.
Be3G
Grafter

I can see why this is confusing with people on Premier (someone else recently asked to do a similar thing on here)... I suppose that people think of 'Premier' as the product, and the different options as, well, options within that product - a bit like the fact that even though Broadband PAYG is now no longer sold, you can still change the inclusive monthly allowance in it.
mjtuohy
Grafter

Ok. Thanks for that. I looked up that other thread by ryan. It seems to say at the end, in a reply by jameseh ( plusnet staff) that you can change a legacy product for another one. Unless I am reading it wrong. Mayby a ticket is the way to go if this is correct.
James
Grafter

Hiya,
Premier Option 2 and 3 were priced at £29.99 and £39.99 respectively.
If you would like to move onto one of them I would be happy to sort that out for you.
Option 2 is suitable for upto 30GB peak usage, whereas Option 3 is 40GB.
Peak times are 4pm til midnight.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

( plusnet staff) that you can change a legacy product for another one.

think he wants to stay on Legacy?

Quote from: mjtuohy
I'm currently on Legacy Premiere option one, and am thinking of upgrading to either Legacy Premiere option 2 or 3. I've looked on the help and support pages and can't seem to find the current prices for them so could anyone tell me how much they are please?
James
Grafter

Not entirely sure what you're getting at here Peter.
mjtuohy
Grafter

Sorry for the delay in answering.Yes Jameseh could you please change me to Legacy Premier option 2 from my next billing date and thanks very much for taking the time to reply.
    Martin
pierre_pierre
Grafter

no nore do I going for another coffee  
James
Grafter

Thanks Martin.
That's now been sorted for you.
geewizz
Grafter

Well hush my mouth.
Looks like "legacy" is a misnomer.
James
Grafter

Not really.
They're no longer for sale, but I (and a few others) can change existing customers onto those product in isolated cases.