cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving (Really this time)

owlguard
Grafter

Re: Leaving (Really this time)

Did i hear your leaving,havent been on the forums for a while,so if i did hear right,you will be sadly missed mate,you have been as far as i can see a gem who has been central to sorting out many peoples problems,for that i thank you.Good luck for the future and plusnet will be a poorer place to be if its true what i think ive read yesterday.Good luck mate and up the spurs,that praise from a wednesdayite. regards ray.    
Train hard,fight easy.Nulli Secundus. p.s.i was asked to put this message here,so thats what ive done.A sad day.
dick:green ...and I've taken the liberty of extracting the part that is deservedly here. Hope you understand  Smiley
James
Grafter

I just wanted to take one last opportunity to say a quick goodbye before I walk out the doors for the last time later on this afternoon.
Peter's put together a collage of the very kind words a number of you have said, along with some horrific pictures of me with long hair!  It's up on our Plasma screen and am very, very touched Smiley
I'll miss all of you.  Even Shutter.
Be3G
Grafter

Every time I see that name of yours now I can't help but immediately think of this – I suppose that really, considering all the comments in this thread, the words fit quite well really. Smiley
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

It's quite plain we will all miss you James Smiley
Have a good life and keep in touch Cry
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Not applicable

This is horrible - I'm getting all emotional!  Cry Cry Cry
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

It is Cry
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Wheel_nut
Grafter

James, Thank you for all your help, even in your last few days, to sort out the details of my daughter's and my accounts. You are a true professional.
Wishing you all the best and every success in all your future endeavours.
Robin
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Frequently people only become aware of how valuable someone is after they've gone. Not the case this time!
Just looking at the number of posts by James shows what a massive contribution he has made, and it's not like it's quantity over quality; every day we have seen many, many posts where he's sorted things out for people. He's answered the same questions over and over again with the same patience and care (OK sometimes with a little letting off steam in PM's and other more private channels ;)). When troubles are around he not infrequently pops in to the forums from home to sort things when he's not supposed to be working.
James many, many thanks for all your efforts, you are going to be a really hard act to follow. Good luck in all you do in the future.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
James
Grafter

Thanks everyone.
I've just had to give a little speech (possibly one of my best disjointed ever and managing to talk about three different topics in the space of a paragraph) and I've been given a little scrapbook with some pictures and some of your comments.
I've enjoyed the last 6 years and I'm sure you'll see more of me in the days, weeks, months and years.
Love you all.
Bye bye xx
Smiley
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Jameseh is posting as a member of Plusnet staff again.
"James Bailey - Plusnet New Recruits and Advisor Graduation Lead" whatever that means.
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,84351.msg696245.html#msg696245
Update: Sorry,  I belatedly notice that there is already a thread discussing his welcome return.
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,84360.0.html
ctech500
Grafter

well as they say if the caps fits , we  all known that he is renowned for his customer care skills
Good to see him back