Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving Force9/PlusNet

Kyuuketsuki
Dabbler

Leaving Force9/PlusNet

I want to leave Force 9 to go to Sky.
I am not particularly unhappy with Force 9 (though I do have concerns about possible mail loss), nor am I confident Sky will provide a better service (indeed I doubt that) but ultimately it comes down to money. At the moment F9 costs me £21.99, Sky costs me £21 ... if I go to Sky I can get get Sky +, Broadband and discounted telephone costs for £26. That's my sole reason and to my knowledge F9/PlusNet can't really compete with it.
Leaving F9 used to be complicated ... IIRC you used to have to give notice and time a request for a MAC key appropriately so my question is, is it easier to leave and migrate to another ISP now?
Kyu
2 REPLIES 2
ed
Grafter

Re: Leaving Force9/PlusNet

I left PlusNet today, the transfer was smooth to a new ISP but can somone make sure my account is now closed so I don't get billed any more!
Thanks a lot, support was good, but Elcoya was lousy and my ultimate reason for leaving  Grin
MikeWhitehead
Grafter

Re: Leaving Force9/PlusNet

I was with Sky for all of a month, and I only got out of the contract due to not receiving satisfactory service. Although it's cheaper, it isn't necessarily more cheerful Smiley