Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last 3 evenings Broadband crawling

bonsaitash
Dabbler

Last 3 evenings Broadband crawling

Hi there,
For the last 3 evenings my BB has ground to halt. I can use it for a short period, say 30 mins but then it drops so slow I can't load any web page. My mobile phones internet using 3g is my only backup.
At around 10pm or so the connection appears to clear up but still a lot slower than it used to be (up until last week). The service status doesn't mention anything about my area. I've done all the usual things with the router etc and tried a new filter but it made no difference.
Any help?
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Last 3 evenings Broadband crawling

Hi there,
Have you been able to run any speed tests during the times you are experiencing these issues?
Everything is set up correctly with your profile, I can see that there was a reboot last night, I presume this was you?

bonsaitash
Dabbler

I have not been able to load any page of any sort. Yes the reboot was me. I will see what happens when I get home and report back later or tomorrow depending on the result.
adie:quote
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Just a quick one to mention, are you connecting wired or wireless? I'd suggest if it's wireless then try a wired connection during the times of slow connectivity.
Let me know how you get on.