Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of internal communication.

FIXED
glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Lack of internal communication.

I reported a fault with my BB dropping and on the 20th I received an email to say Interleaving has been turned on. This cured the problem. Today, five days later, I get a phone call to say they were going to increase my SNR to 9 to solve the problem. I said I did not want it changed and was told the order would be cancelled. I then get an email to say it would take 48 to 72 to put it back to 6db. It had already been changed this morning. Talk about the right hand not knowing what the left is doing.

6 REPLIES 6
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Lack of internal communication.

Sorry for the confusion on the support ticket. Looking at the line it's still showing a 9db target which appears to have increased to that automatically. I'm trying to set this back to 6 but at the moment I'm unable to. I'll keep a note of your account, move the ticket to myself and try again later this afternoon.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
glloyd
Rising Star

Thanks Chris. The chap that phoned me this morning said HE had changed it to 9db this morning.

Chris
Legend

Fix

That'll explain why I can't change it back yet, I believe it only allows 1 change like that in 24 hours. I couldn't find his order so thought it was automated. I'll get the order to move you back placed tomorrow morning as soon as I can.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
glloyd
Rising Star

Thank you Chris all done now.

Chris
Legend

Thanks for letting me know.

Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): I have changed the fix to Chris as per message #4.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still