cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kindle

dragon

Kindle

Hi
Hope this is the correct site. I moved over to plusnet broadband a while ago. Last night I decided to move an e-book I had been reading on my pc to my kindle, forgetting that I'd not used it since the change over. It asked me to connect to plusnet which I tried to do. It asked for my pass word. I put in my password for plusnet but it said this was incorrect. What password are they asking for?
Hope someone can help Cry
3 REPLIES 3
between1and16ch
Grafter

Re: Kindle

Hi! It sounds like you're looking for the wireless password for your router, rather than the plusnet broadband password. If the router was supplied by Plusnet, then the password is likely to be on a label on the underside of the router, something like the one shown here; http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/wireless_broadband/wireless_connect_win7.shtml
dragon

Hi Between1and 16cha,
thank you, thank you! You've saved my sanity!
It's been one of those days, you know the sort everything's fine and then crash nothing is working! Tv keeps going on and off every half hour, it's a lose connection and will get fixed tomorrow and then the kettle went! The kindle was the last straw. Going to turn the lights out and sulk for ten seconds and then read!
Dragon
between1and16ch
Grafter

No problem - glad it was as simple as it seemed.
I think we all get those days! Smiley