cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep loosing connectivity

topgixer

Keep loosing connectivity

I keep loosing connectivity - restarting the router seems to work for a little while and then then same happens again.  I don't have another router so is there a way to tell whether it's the router or a problem with the line?
7 REPLIES 7
smoxon

Re: Keep loosing connectivity

Same here, started earlier today and just getting worse. It's not my router but the link keeps dropping, my sync speed is dropping... It is rubbish Angry
topgixer

Sounds familiar.  Maybe time to try another provider!
saguaro
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I have problems like that occasionally. Usually it settles again after a few days, before I get fed up enough to start rearranging everything to go through the troubleshooter. (Running off the main socket means trailing a power cable across the kitchen doorway, so it's not an option I take lightly!) Once I raised a fault and the line miraculously calmed down as soon as it was put in testing. It's been next to unusable most of the time for the last two or three days, but when it's bad I can't get to the site to do the troubleshooter and when I get a few hours of connectivity I don't want to mess with it.
It may be worth your while to raise a fault and go through as much of the troubleshooting as you can, if yours doesn't sort itself out on its own.
pvmb
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Sounds familiar!
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@topgixer
Your connection looks horrendous.

I'd recommend raising this to us either here https://faults.plus.net or giving us a call.
@smoxon
I can see you've got a fault raised with us already.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@jim13
I can see you've started our faults troubleshooter.
If you finish that off our faults team will look into this for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
jim13
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

OK finished off troubleshooter. We'll see what happens.