cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just for the record.

col5
Grafter

Just for the record.

All issues that you have with your internet are due to something at your end and nothing to do with Plusnet as a company or the sevice they provide , Never drops and get 6 Meg all the time with no drops .
Ok i am a few hundred yards from the phone exchange , Not that happy when they decide to turn the juice down but . any problems you have are nothing to do with Plusnet as proven by me with 6 meg all day every day , so get savy with how it works and check your wires guys . Wink
jim:red All caps removed from title as per Forum Rules mod:end
2 REPLIES 2
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

Re: JUST FOR THE RECORD.

Totally incorrect.
BT have line problems, have major service outages (see here) affecting hundreds/thousands of connections, people can dig up cables in the road, lightning strikes can impact the connection, wet weather can effect connections and numerous other NON CUSTOMER causes exist.
Plusnet can also have problems with their equipment that stop connections being made. Just read through the service statuses issued.
While a majority of problems are within the customer premises there are many reasons for failures outside those premises.
col5
Grafter

Re: Just for the record.

While a majority of problems are within the customer premises
====
So not Totally incorrect then Peter  , was just a post to let people know the bad reviews that plusnet gets sometimes are wrong in my opinion  Wink