Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this a leaving protest

gissmo46
Dabbler

Is this a leaving protest

Download speed achieved during the test was - 0.12 Mbps
For your connection, the acceptable range of speeds is 0.05 Mbps-0.25 Mbps.
Additional Information:
Your DSL Connection Rate :7.62 Mbps(DOWN-STREAM), 0.45 Mbps(UP-STREAM)
IP Profile for your line is - 0.25 MbpI
I had a power cut yesterday morning for about 2 hours and this is what I have got now.  I know I am leaving soon but BT and you are the same company.  I've had power cuts before and its never gone this low.
5 REPLIES 5
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Is this a leaving protest

This looks like a BT systems issue - their profile does not "match" the synch speed they report.
Sight of your router stats would confirm that.
BT has many houses - being part of the sampe group in an industry which demands arms length operations confers neither favour nor conspiracy!  Cheesy

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

gissmo46
Dabbler

ok so what can be done to get my speed back
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

I've been unable to test your line (which is worrying). This suggest that any changes placed on your line have already gone ahead (though you currently still connected to us).
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

As that looks like a 20CN connection then sync was probably established when there was a lot of noise when the power came back up or there was a resync at low speed as it was going down, probably not very cleanly wither way. Being 20CN it will take several hours for the profile to update. But if the supplier change takes place first, the connection will start with a new profile anyway.
AndyT
Grafter

Hi gissmo46,
Your service transferred over to your new provider yesterday so we're no longer able to test the line.  If you're still having problems with the profile they should be able to help you out.
Thanks