cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to actually speak to a plusnet member staff

Haylz88
Dabbler

Is there any way to actually speak to a plusnet member staff

I understand covid and they need to keep members of staff safe but surely some of them could work still. I am absolutely fed up of my plus net broadband. I came home yesterday to it having lost connection and now it keeps going on and off all day. So frustrating. My child hasnt been able to do home schooling. I cant phone the number as dont have a house phone to phone on. Are they any members or staff that could please assist. Thankyou!!
4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Is there any way to actually speak to a plusnet member staff

@Haylz88 PN staff cover on the forums is extremely limited, but there are many knowledgable customers on here who could help - you already have a topic open where I have asked you to run tests/checks to help us help you.

John
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

I cant phone the number as dont have a house phone to phone on. 

You can always use a mobile. Customer support is a freephone number , 0800 432 0200 , so will still be free from a mobile

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

@MisterW The Op is not very clear, but I suspect she is referring to the QLT I advised in my post - could be wrong though.😉

John
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

@jab1 Ah!. That makes sense.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.