Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is my Line banded or have an issue?

Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

Is my Line banded or have an issue?

Hi can someone from the staff check to see if my line is banded or any other issues i use to be able to sync at 53Mb but now down to 43Mb a loss of 10 no matter what I do it wont go beyond 43Mb, I'm connected in master socket no extensions or anything phone line clear when run the quiet line test.

I'm not going to be home for a bit so unable to post router stats or run tests until i'm back not sure when that will be, Might just be cross talk but just want to make sure nothing more.

6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Is my Line banded or have an issue?

Hi there, sure I've just checked and there's no sign of the line being banded or any other obvious, I can see that it's syncing at 43.2mbps at the moment. Let me know if you want us to book an engineer to come and take a look. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Terranova667
Pro

thanks for the reply, I will leave it for now and keep an eye on it.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries and do shout up if you need me to take another look or there's anything else I can help with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Terranova667
Pro

@adamwalker  thanks and will do, can you tell me if G.inp is still applied i had it added some time back when the ECI tests were running I'm wondering if for some reason it has been removed, could explain the drop in sync.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries, yes G.INP is applied and is on "low" due to a reduction in errors so that could be a good sign

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Terranova667
Pro

Thanks for that, hmm ok,so the less sync is not due to what i thought, as said will keep an eye on it maybe it will increase on it's own at some point.