cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it nearly time for the Annual Plusnet Broadband Plans upgrade ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it nearly time for the Annual Plusnet Broadband Plans upgrade ?

According to my calculations based on earlier posts this year, and with a bit of wishful thinking, I predicted the Annual Plusnet Broadband Plans upgrade will take place on the 26th September this year.
The ones that usually occur around 30th May ?
We were promised something earlier in the year.
Or have the fairly recent increases in Usage Allowances superceded this, though as I understand it, you have to actually ask for an upgrade in your allowance, rather than it being automatic.
20 REPLIES 20
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Is it nearly time for the Annual Plusnet Broadband Plans upgrade ?

Quote from: PlusComUK
I predicted the Annual Plusnet Broadband Plans upgrade will take place on the 26th September this year.

That would be a nice 65th birthday present for me Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Anonymous
Not applicable

Perhaps we should get twice our age in GB allowance for the basic fee !!
In celebration of Team GB, and local girl Jessica Ennis !
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Either that or reduce the cost in proportion to the ratio of the average age to the customers age - I reckon that will about halve mine  Grin Cheesy Grin
Anonymous
Not applicable

Silver rates for anyone with a Gold card ?
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

I would have a guess this will happen end of October start of November  :), as the current 12 months half price bb runs till Oct the 26th. But obviously the offer could be pulled at anytime.
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Ohh we playing this game again?
I predict a years free broadband for all who post between now and 1st November!
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Strat
Community Veteran

I predict unlimited access to the Plusnet canteen for all customers living within a 10 mile radius Tongue
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Quote from: PlusComUK
Perhaps we should get twice our age in GB allowance for the basic fee !!

I just went on to the 250GB new Fibre Extra yesterday (had to wait 'til my billing date), I recon that might make me even older than Jim by that calculation - that's not right!
As a sprighty ** year-old I think we would make best use of 200GB - (2 x age) + (4 x years with Plusnet).  Not being 'ageist' but the 'much respected seniors' probably download less as the sight and hearing deteriorate to the point where a connection only to these forums will provide all the 'entertainment' required.  Grin Tongue Wink Smiley
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
BRABUS
Grafter

Quote from: Strat
I predict unlimited access to the Plusnet canteen for all customers living within a 10 mile radius Tongue

They "don't have facilities for customers".  One of the PN staff told me that in a recent panicked post when I said I was going to visit  Grin
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

That was me!
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Yep, I think Strat should have said 'unlimited access to the Plusnet canteen for all Forum Moderators living within a 10 mile radius'  Cheesy

Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Oldjim
Resting Legend

No he shouldn't - that is favouritism or perhaps compensation for having to live in Sheffield - /coat   Shocked Lips_are_sealed
Strat
Community Veteran

Give the country a good shake then leave it. All the dregs will settle in the bottom Tongue
Quote from: w23
'unlimited access to the Plusnet canteen for all Forum Moderators living within a 10 mile radius'  Cheesy

But only on Fridays when they have fish.....I like fish Cool
Oldjim
Resting Legend

Quote from: Strat
Give the country a good shake then leave it. All the dregs will settle in the bottom Tongue
Bloody charming  Sad