cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iptv buffering

Ahmed178
Dabbler

Re: Iptv buffering

Ive not been able to watch it from 5 till 12 i testee it myselfnlast night at 12 midnight and it was working fine
It stops at around 5 or 5:15 yesterday all night up until 12 midnight
When i callee yeaterday at 9 the tech support said that its showing as other in the internet traffic amd its not being prioritised thats why am experising this buffering
I tried my iptv at my cousins house who is a plusnet customer but On the 60gb allowance and it was working great
Plus it was working fine for me when we were on the 60gb it was only when we switched to the unlimitee package which seems to have restrictions
I was told to contact u and u contact the technical support so u prioritise this iptv as it comes under gaming or other
I dont know how lOng this gong to take but if you are unable to fix my problem my only option is to swich to a different broadband provider
I dont know why this is an issue i was told its due to the restrictions plusnet put on customers who are on limited package which doesnt sound good at all
I dont know what else that i can do from my side but i know its something you can only fix for me
Thx again
I hope this gets solved soon as am getting tired of not getting nowhere
I hope u understand my frustration
Ahmed178
Dabbler

This is where i bought it from am not sure if this is any good to u
But u can speak to them directly if needs to be as i dont know nothing about this iptv recievers apart from the fact that plusnet is limiting my
access to the intrtnet durng peak time which is why am getting buffering at 5 till midnight

http://www.pulsat.com/products/Best-TV-Arabic-IPTV-Subscription-Free-Set-Top-Box-%28IPWOW%29.html
Ahmed178
Dabbler

i havent heared from you yet its been few hours now
i am having the same problem as yesterday but it started t 6 today instead of 5
Ahmed178
Dabbler

I have spoken to technical support again but this time i wad told that
There isnt anything that you can do to help solve this buffering issue as this is the terms and condition of your unlimited broadband pavkage
I am very very very disappointed the fact that ive been given diffrtrnt information everytime from technical support isnt good at all
Two days ago i was told that it can be solved but it will have to be done through this forum
Today ive been told different thing
I want to make an official complaint and i want to request a mac code
As ive contacted orange broadband again they have offered me an excellent package which is much cheaper and no speed restrictions at all
I cant believe that youve been messing me about and given me misleading information
When i called three days ago to request a mac
Code i was offered this unlimited broadband package and was told theres no restrictions at all what so ever i decided to stay thinking that verytjing will work fine but this wasnt true
Anyway i want to make a formal
Complaint and a mac code
Hello from EE, thank you for ordering EE broadband. Please find attached confirmation details of the package you have ordered along with the terms & conditions accepted in the store
Many thanks,
EE

This will be my new broadband provider from monday once i obtain a mac code

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

To make a formal complaint you need to go here http://www.plus.net/support/service/policies/complaints_code_of_practice.shtml
to get a MAC you need to phone as described here http://www.plus.net/support/customer_service/using/request_mac_key.shtml#mac07 and you can't phone until Monday
Ahmed178
Dabbler

Thx ill do that now
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

Quote from: Ahmed178

EE

This will be my new broadband provider from monday once i obtain a mac code

Good luck.
Check here: http://help.ee.co.uk/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1016&PARTITION_ID=1&secureFlag=fals...
Have a read of this before you sign up if it's ADSL not fibre: http://e-gain.s3.amazonaws.com/external/content/Ts%20and%20Cs/BSG%20KFI%20template%20-%20Unlimited%2...
Ahmed178
Dabbler

Even if EE are as bad as plusnet am sure theres different providers
Like sky
• Unlimited internet browsing and downloading with no monthly usage cap
• We won’t slow your broadband speeds down at peak times
• Includes the new Sky Hub with the best wireless range of any major provider¹
• Inclusive and unlimited internet when you’re out and about
with WiFi Hotspots from The Cloud
• With no usage caps, it’s ideal for TV on demand
• Inclusive weekend calls to UK# landlines with Sky Talk Weekends
• 24/7 technical support
• Download free Parental Controls on up to 3 PCs at home
• 12 month trial of McAfee Internet Security Suite
• Hassle free switching – no need for a new number
• Unbeatable customer satisfaction for Sky Broadband
when compared with BT, Virgin Media and Talk Talk

And dont tell me they are bad because family and friends are with sky
Anyway thanka for the information
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

Quote from: Ahmed178
am sure theres different providers

Indeed there are, and some are truly unlimited and unmanaged (I'm on one of them) but in general:
You get what you pay for

You need to do your research BEFORE you "jump ship".  Wink