It looks like our suppliers sent an update through to using within the last hour or so advising the fault has been resolved, however if you're still experiencing problems with the connection, please do let us know.
I suspect the engineer who came out last time will need to do the same which is that the tie ends do not match and someone neeeds to go to the cab and sort it out. I do not want to ring as sick of being on hold so can someone please prioritise this as it’s been a nightmare so far.
Hi @kazaroouk, thanks for the update.
We're sorry for the delayed response.
I can see from the file that while waiting for our reply, you've spoken with a tech support advisor and I understand that an engineer is scheduled to visit between 8am & 1pm on 22/11/2018.
Please let us know how this appointment goes and if you do have any further queries in the meantime, don't hesitate to get back in touch.