cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet or router problum

BenG
Grafter

Internet or router problum

Hi I been haveing problums connecting to the internet this mornning I checked the lotto numbers for my mam and the internet just went dead, I checked my router and all the lights were on green as normal but no internet, so I shutdown my router , router reset all lights came on but no internet.So i shut down the router agian the next time it came on it went to a BT Wholesale page. still not internet so I shut down router agian and wated this time the internet light was on const red, so I got fed up left it then after a while went green checked internet worked fine. so I just did as a test turned of my router agian, and what happened not internet same as above, not it come back on agian. anyone know what going on. I am worred not to turn my router off incase I don ;t connected agian any help will be greatful.
1 REPLY 1
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Internet or router problum

More than likely related to this post: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,100800.0.html
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.