cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet dropping out

Plarge19

Internet dropping out

My internet keeps dropping out, it has happen 3 times today. The only way I can I get connection is by turning my router off and wait 5 mins and connects.
This has been happening for couple of weeks. I have taken out my own router and put in the Plusnet hub but it's still dropping off a lot more.
This is a big problem because I have internet TV and working from home.
Please look into this for me Plusnet team.
2 REPLIES 2
Liquidsage

Re: Internet dropping out

I have had exactly the same issues over the past couple of months. It is becomming really frustrating!!
A lot of my devices are also having issues connecting. I follow the online fix it tools but this does not fix ut.
I am having to revert to mobile data just to get by some times.
Please advise of issues of late and if you can sort?
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Internet dropping out

Hi @Plarge19 and @Liquidsage,

I'm sorry to see that you're experiencing issues with your connection. Having taken a look into both of your accounts today I can't find any faults when testing your lines and so I believe this is most likely a Wi-Fi signal issue in both cases. I would recommend splitting the wireless networks that your router is operating on and there's a guide on how to do this here.

I would also recommend running through this guide to see how you can get the most out of your wireless connections.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team