cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet down since Wednesday

steve012345

Internet down since Wednesday

Two/three weeks ago I changed my phone provider. Should have been only phone. Unfortunately the new provider also took my broadband with them and despite my phoning plusnet, you were unable to stop it happening. Fair enough.

The company that took the broadband were apologetic and within five minutes had set me up with a username and password on their broadband system. Which of course, I was not paying for. Been using that for two weeks. Fair enough.

On Wednesday last week, the broadband got switched back to plusnet. I phoned to let plusnet know that this had happened and that it wasn't online. I am, of course, still paying for it.

Two days later and I still do not have internet and it's looking like I will be without it this weekend. I realize the original issue wasn't of plusnet's doing, but how fecking long does it take to click a button on a screen?

Please sort out. Happy to provide any details required.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Internet down since Wednesday

Hello @steve012345

Welcome to the Forums but I have to ask the obvious question here. Have you reset your login details within the router back to that of your Plusnet details?

steve012345

Yes.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @steve012345

Could you let me know if this is still an issue and provide your username via a private message if you still need help?

Happy to look into this for you.

Thanks,

Dave