cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet down - Red light on router

emilys
Hooked

Internet down - Red light on router

Come downstairs this morning to the red light on the internet section of the router. Tried resetting a few times but it's not working. This happened a few years ago and was a problem for a few people. Any idea how I can get back up and running? Thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES 4
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Internet down - Red light on router

Hi there!

Could you please DM me your Username and I will have a look into this for you? Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thank you for the info.

Looks like the router is not authenticating. Could you please try and factory reset the router again, I have tried to reconfigure it from this end. Let me know how you get on!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
emilys
Hooked

Hi,

Factory reset has got us back up, seems a fair bit slower than before but is working. Thank you for your help.
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Glad to hear you are back online again.

I have amended a setting on your line that may be causing the speeds to have dropped. See how you get on and let us know if there are any further issues Smiley

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team