cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet activation

christinat

Internet activation

My phone line is now activated but no internet. How long will it take before i can get online?Huh
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Internet activation

Hi there, I've just had a look at your account and it looks like the service is active but under fault at the moment unfortunately. 

I've just reported it with our suppliers so you should see a replies on your account soon, here's a direct link to the fault ticket: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=183097377

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
christinat

Am getting so frustrated by PlusNet - spoke to someone on chat yesterday and they said it wont be until late this week before my case is even reviewed! and then they may have to request an engineer - which I guess will go into next week! This is ridiculous! My husband is not able to work at home meaning that he is now having to spend loads of money on commuting to his office! 

I have been without internet for a long time now.   Please can you escalate this case to a manager to get this resolved quickly

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry to hear you're having issues.

From what I can see we've got an engineer visit booked in for Friday.

Unfortunately there's not much we can do until our suppliers investigate the fault. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet