Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Speeds slow last couple of days

catherinet556
Grafter

Internet Speeds slow last couple of days

Hi,
The last couple of days our speed seems to be very low compared to normal,
We'd usually range from about 12mb up to 17mb but now we're lucky if we get 3mb.
Is there anyway to fix this?
Thanks
EDIT: weirdly speeds returned after posting this so you can ignore this post. Smiley
4 REPLIES 4
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Internet Speeds slow last couple of days

I'm pleased it's been sorted - but I tested it anyway. I'm not aware of any other problems about that time, but your line did have a fair few drops over the last few days. I'd just keep an eye on it if I were you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
catherinet556
Grafter

Returns to normal after a while but seems to keep disconnecting... Getting an average of 6mb at the moment
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

There have been a few drops on the line, mainly during the afternoon.

If you're still experiencing problems I'd suggest going through our faults troubleshooter at https://faults.plus.net - this runs some tests and reports the issue to our faults team here.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
catherinet556
Grafter

Most of the drops were my broadband light going orange (Bt Homehub3) and a couple must have been me restarting the router as I was trying to see if that would help.
We were recently going to change providers but decided against it so is it possible that that may have had an effect?