Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Red Light .

FIXED
Augustin12
Hooked

Internet Red Light .

Hello !
I am facing a really annoying problem and I was wondering if there is anyone that could help me in this matter . Long story short , my housemate bought a DSL broadband recently , the router was delivered to our house and after that engineers came by and helped us to set it up . The problem is there is no Internet connection and I really don't know what to do as I already tried some troubleshooting methods and none of them was succesfull . The guys from PlusNet told us that we should wait until the red light goes green but it's been 2 days since then .
Any advice is much appreciated . Thank you !!
9 REPLIES 9
Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Re: Internet Red Light .

@Augustin12  Welcome to the forum.

If you look at the router you should see a small hole labelled reset. Push a paperclip or similar in the hole and keep the switch closed for around 25 seconds. This will restart the Hub. Leave it for a quarter of an hour then if it’s still not working come back here and let us know.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

Can you send me a private message including your username so I can identify the account and see what the issue might be?

Cheers.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Augustin12
Hooked

Thank you Baldrick1. I tried to Factory Reset it 2 times in the ideea that my house mate changed the password after the guys came to set it up .. still unsucessful .
Augustin12
Hooked

Thank you for the reply . I sent you my account username in private .
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Cheers, I'll get back to you shortly. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Augustin12
Hooked

Hello ! Sorry for bothering . Any updates about the issue ? We are still not receiving any connection .
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @Augustin12,

I am sincerely sorry you have not had an update on this and would be happy to look into this myself personally.

Please can you PM me the username and update this thread when you have done so.

Sammy

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Augustin12
Hooked

Just sent you the broadband username . Thank you for the reply .
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Fix

Hi @Augustin12,

Thanks for providing this for us your username. Having reviewed your account today I can see that you've since spoken to our support team today. If there is anything further that we may be able to assist with then please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us and we'll be happy to pick this up for further review.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team