cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Outage...

Rose90

Internet Outage...

Was wondering if anyone else in North Wales has experienced their internet suddenly going down this evening? Mine has been down since about six o'clock now... I rang the customer support number and was told it was an outage that was affecting my area in general, but now they've cleared the line' and my internet 'should be working'
However, two hours and a router reset later, and it still isn't working  Angry I followed the instructions I was given to turn the router off for 65 minutes and to plug it back in after this time, but my internet still is not working.
I'm currently trying to ring them back but cannot get through to anyone at all  Angry ... very unhappy!
Was wondering if anyone was experiencing problems like this? Apparently this was supposed to be a problem the whole area was affected by... was also wondering if anyone else was experiencing long waiting times for customer services?
Thanks Smiley
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Internet Outage...

Rose90

Ahh, that explains why I can't get through to anyone >.< I've been waiting for nearly 45 minutes now, lol
Guess I'll just have to be patient Sad
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I can see that you've raised a fault, though it looks like the connection came back on at around 4am this morning, and seems to be running at the same speeds it was previously.
Please let us know if there is anything still wrong with the line and we'll get it investigated for you.