cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Light

valart
Grafter

Internet Light

Yesterday I was unable to connect my ipod touch to the internet I went to have a look at my router which is in another room upstairs in my house and I noticed that my internet light was not on, I then switched on my computer and a message came up saying I was not connected to the internet and then the missing went to red,after about ten mins the internet light came back and I was able to connect but it started to flicker for some time even when I had switched off the computer.My connection on average disconnects about three times in a week as well.
3 REPLIES 3
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Internet Light

Hi valart,
I imagine the internet light going out was caused by a drop in sync, as there have been plenty. If you notice from the graph, all night long the connection is fine. Then from 6-7am it starts to get bad again. I notice that on Sunday this doesn't start until after 8am. It also stops happening about 9-10 at night, all apart from Saturday, when it stopped at 1pm. Do you notice any correlation between these times and what's happening at home?
Also, for some reason it's been ok since yesterday lunch time. Any light you could shed on this would help.
Thanks,
Jojo Smiley
valart
Grafter

Thank you for your responce everthing is fine now I think I can put up with a line drop now and again as a 75 year old all this changing the filters and test socket business gets my blood pressure up,but I must say I am very pleased with your service.
Many thanks Artblue
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

OK, if it does become unbearable then you may want to wait until such a time that someone might be able to give you a hand with those kind of checks as we'd only need those types of checks doing just the once before we can process a fault.
Thanks for the positive comments too Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team