cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Disconnects

BenG
Grafter

Internet Disconnects

Anyone help me this mornning my internet was fine, from about 8:30 this mornning internet just goes dead when I look at the router the internet light is off and also so is the DSL ones, when it comes back on lasts for about 10 min then goes off agian. I tryed chnageing the fillters but same thing happens I live in North Wales I duno if it's my exchnage anyway any help be great thanls.
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Internet Disconnects

Sorry to hear that, I've run a few tests and can't see anything obvious that might cause that so I'm going to advise raising a <a href="http://faults.plus.net">fault</a> as that will advise you of some other initial checks you can do and allow you to log the issue with us for further testing and raising with our suppliers if appropriate.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
BenG
Grafter

Thnks Adam for the comment, it seemed to be ok after a while seems to be running ok now, only thing I did do is power down the rouer and put it back on, since then it been ok
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Good to hear, thanks for getting back to me.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team