cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interleaving

scipio1st
Grafter

Interleaving

Could someone please turn my interleaving off/on to make ping in game better? i saw someone else have it done through the forum.
Thanks! Cheesy
Username: scipio1st
email: andrew@scipio1st.plus.net
9 REPLIES 9
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Interleaving

's alright, I'm in today and tomorrow. I'll get a modify placed for you scipio1st.
Hope that helps,
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Having said that you're on a 2.5mb profile and I'd just like to make sure you definitely want to do this - it might make the connection unstable, that's all, and will take another 24 hours to put interleaving back on if that is the case.
Please let me know
scipio1st
Grafter

Alright leave it on. I have had too many issues in the past with instability; having a little faster ping is not worth it.
Thanks,
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No worries, please let us know if you change your mind and we'll action it for you.
Cheers,
Matt
Jovetic
Grafter

Hi there, save starting a new thread, i requested it off a couple of days ago, the tickets have been closedf and my interleaving is still off.  Could someone check on this for me please? 
Many Thanks
James
Grafter

Hi Jovetic,
I'm not sure why, but the order wasn't placed.  I've now placed it for you and it should complete tomorrow.
Jovetic
Grafter

Thanks Jameseh,
I did it thtough the connection settings area, not an official request.  May have gotten lost in the system, no worries, thanks for the response.
Chris
Jovetic
Grafter

Hi,
All switched off now, love the name it got, went from interleaving to FAST lol
I have only had 1 disconect so far, and a slight speed drop which i think is to be expected.  Here are my results since the new year
http://www.jovtech.co.uk/pictures/dslresults.gif
Would you say i am safe to stay with interleaving off?
Thanks
Chris
James
Grafter

Hi Chris,
I reckon you should be fine.  If you do encounter subsequent problems, then we can also turn it back on again pretty quickly.