cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interleaving + Upstream uncap

karmi
Grafter

Interleaving + Upstream uncap

Hi, just a quick question, I have had a ticket open for the past week and it states my migration to PN Pro will happen today by midday (3rd Feb) along with the upstream uncap but there is no mention as to when interleaving will be turned off?
Presumably I can turn interleaving off in the control panel on PN pro or is it possible for you guys to do it from your side? Question #39272303 is my currently open ticket. If you can turn interleaving off for me would be grateful.

Regards.
8 REPLIES 8
karmi
Grafter

Re: Interleaving + Upstream uncap

Your product change is now complete, here are the details:

Your Plusnet account details
------------------------------
Broadband Product: Extra
Monthly Subscription: £15.79
After 0 months your subscription will change to £15.79
Usage allowance: 60GB

?? I upgraded to PN Pro; is there a reason its put me on Extra? Don't want to manually change to Pro just  incase it makes me wait another 30 days.. :x Should be on PN Pro + Interleaving off + Upstream uncapped? Possible to do this?
karmi
Grafter

Upstream is now uncapped; but still wondering why I am on Plusnet Extra instead of Plusnet Pro (which was what I ordered) and interleaving is still on for sure.
Is there any way to put me on Pro? Billing day is TODAY and if I change to Pro it says it will  take effect as of 03/03/2010 and I don't want to wait another month considering I did upgrade to PRO and not Extra initially.
If you could swap me to Pro + turn interleaving off I would be extremely grateful.
Regards.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi karmi,
I can see you scheduled a change to extra on the 16th and then another change to pro on the 24th. The system shouldn't have allowed to to place the 2nd request and has upgraded as per the 1st request. Is there a specific reason that you need to be on pro as trying to change it now will mess things up?
Jojo Smiley
karmi
Grafter

I wanted to move to Pro mainly because of the advertised lower latency and line speed during peak times but if it can't be done till March and it'll cause problems it is not the end of the world.
If its not possible to move to Pro till march so be it, but can you turn interleaving off?
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

You keep mentioning "advertised lower latency (on Pro)". The actual wording is "low latency" but it's the same low latency you get on Extra (or any other product). Pro does give the benefit of line speed at all times, but with a reduced peak-time bandwidth allowance.
David
karmi
Grafter

Interleaving still on, can this be fixed today please? Been asking for like... 10 days now -_-
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI karmi,
I'll look into getting that changed for you today. I'll let you know how I get on.
Jojo Smiley
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI karmi,
I have had this done for you now, it should take effect shortly.
Jojo Smiley