cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interleave

ayrshire2001
Grafter

Interleave

Cuurious to know if removing interleave from my line could increase the speed?  I live about quarter of a mile from my local exchange and I am on the new Network.  If it could help how do I remove it?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Interleave

Hi, it's hard to say unless we try. As it's a long line interleaving might be doing it's job by keeping errors low.

Let us know if you want to try and we can place an order to remove it on the following working day (the same applies to add it back on).

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ayrshire2001
Grafter

Hi yes that would be worth trying if you could remove it that would be great.  what information do you need?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

OK, I've found your account and placed an order to remove interleaving which should complete tomorrow.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ayrshire2001
Grafter

thats great thanks.  Will I be notified when it happens?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No, only because it's a manual ordering process.

Such orders usually complete quite early-on in the following day. Feel free to nudge me here tomorrow and I can check to see if the order has been closed off.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ayrshire2001
Grafter

Hi

Taking it that the Interleave was turned off i am getting the same speed test results however it seems slower to respond.  Not sure if I am imagining this or it is because ot the lack of interleaving.  Could you possibly turn this back on again for me?  Many thanks