cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting info re raised tickets

djflipside
Grafter

Interesting info re raised tickets

I have just found something out about support tickets that have been raised which is really odd.
I logged a support call on Monday, which got raised Tuesday Morning, i was told i would get a response within 48-72 hours,  which should of been today,  But on wednesday i replied to an update,  which was telling me interleaving was turned on.  Now as i replied this pushed the response time back to 48-72 hours again.  Therefore i am now not due a response until tomorrow rather than today.
I was told this was due to the way they handle their support calls. which i find very odd, surely support calls should be dealt with in order of when they were raised.
So basically if you want a quicker response dont reply with any messages within the ticket.
I was told this information by one of the support team.     Very odd process indeed. !
I would lik to add im not unhappy with any of the service i have received from support !

3 REPLIES 3
ReedRichards
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 25

Re: Interesting info re raised tickets

If you read this forum on a regular basis you would already be aware of Plusnet's "keep quiet or you'll go to the back of the queue" system in dealing with support requests.
djflipside
Grafter

Im new to plus net.  I will be keeping quiet from now on  Smiley Smiley
pierre_pierre
Grafter

we dont really mind, if you want to talk rubbish look at Chit Chat
if it not, you will soon get the correct answer in one of the other threads