cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of Unlimited Fibre

raymondtunstall

Installation of Unlimited Fibre

Dear Digital Care Team,
A BT engineer visited yesterday and installed broadband (Unlimited Fibre), saying they got a text message confirming it was up and running.
However, upon trying to use it in the evening - the 'internet' light is off on the router, and accessing a website only takes me to the router login screen which (using router login details) states 'cannot connect'.
DSL light is on on the BT modem.Tried rebooting modem and router (and waiting). The phone line is working fine.
Could someone please check the status of my connection (username: charlesleeray), as my account order status - has been stuck on 'checking your line' for the last few weeks?
Many Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Installation of Unlimited Fibre

Hi raymondtunstall,
Firstly welcome to our community forums Smiley
I've manually activated your account so you should now be able to get online, if you can't I'd suggest a reboot of your router and that should sort it.
Let me know how you get on.
Chris
raymondtunstall

Great - many thanks for the quick response.
Although I still had to phone support as I was leaving off @plusdsl.net from my username when connecting to the internet via the router admin - d'oh!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No worries, just let us know if you need any further help.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team