cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install booked for today - engineer didn't show

rbroadbe
Grafter

Install booked for today - engineer didn't show

I've waited in today for an engineer to come and upgrade my broadband to fibre.  He didn't show in his allotted time of 1300-1800.  Can someone please find out why?  I'm also expecting my telephone to switch over to Plusnet tomorrow - will this happen?
I assumed the date and time I was told when I ordered the upgrade is the correct one UNLESS someone had told me otherwise, which they haven't.
At this moment, I'm not very happy.
Angry
4 REPLIES 4
NedLudd
Grafter

Re: Install booked for today - engineer didn't show

I sympathize with you but, you are just one of the many from all the ISPs to get appalling service from BT Openreach (or their contractors). It's a shame that none of the ISPs can put pressure on BT to improve.
Rest assured that someone from the Digital Care team will be on the case very soon!
Geoff,
York.
JTaylor
Grafter

Hi rbroadbe
Just had a look over this for you and it seems you gave us a call and we've rebooked your appoint after seeing the seeing the issues with the phone.
I just want to apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we work to get this sorted.
rbroadbe
Grafter

Thanks Jack T, I did speak with Steve this morning and got it resolved but can't believe its so easy to break the ordering process!  Will just have to wait now for a new appointment...
Rich
JTaylor
Grafter

Hi Rich
I know what you mean. We're in the process of testing and implementing a lot of new ways to make this all more fluid.
I'm sorry you were affected in this instance though.