Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inadvertently closed ticket

nozzer
Hero
Fixes: 3

Inadvertently closed ticket

Is it possible to reopen a ticket which I foolishly closed yesterday? It concerns severe speed fluctuations and I had posted quite a bit of support info; I don't really want to go through all that again! The pic shows what it's about!
4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Inadvertently closed ticket

Unfortunately we can't reopen closed tickets either, if you complete the new fault you'd started to raised and then comment on it saying something like 'Please reference Ticket 31604882, which was closed in error' then we'll be able to work from that.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
nozzer
Hero
Fixes: 3

Thanks for replying Chris. Just so I don't go chasing my tail do you (or anyone) know if there is a cross-reference list anywhere that tells you which BT BRAS your exchange is on? I've got a horrible feeling that the problems my line has been seeing recently is severe congestion. AAISP has just started publishing a daily network performance log .. http://clueless.aaisp.net.uk/congestion.cgi ..  so if I could identify my BRAS it might be useful to check against their log (I've got a horrible feeling that my exchange is on 20CN Birmingham which has been wrecked recently!).
prichardson
Grafter

I have added a closed ticket (to prevent further delay to the existing ticket) 31649383 with details of the BRAS you are on.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Details of your BRAS shows up in the PPP log if your router has one.
http://www.kitz.co.uk/adsl/RAS.htm
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)