cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im Gonna [Censored] swear soon!!!!

suesykes
Grafter

Im Gonna [Censored] swear soon!!!!

Not a single k last nite..... All checked out before I got into bed.... And this morning NOTHING....
If I cant download thru the night using free time, the account I have is useless.  Upto now it only works if I sit here watching the [Censored] thing all night.
Im gonna go till the end of the month and if its still the same I am knocking BB on the head.  Its no more reliable than my mobile phone connection.
Now I've done everything.... PC Ripped apart, reinstalled everything, removed everything, put it all back again and more.
If my BB was a car I would scap it!!!!
I have now wasted so much download time its getting silly. 
cp:red Please refrain for the use of bad language even disguised on these forums. mod:end
4 REPLIES 4
James
Grafter

Re: Im Gonna *&^%ing swear soon!!!!

Hi Rick,
I can appreciate that it's frustrating.
What are you actually trying to download at the time?  I can't help but wonder if it is related to your intermittency problems which we haven't been able to progress any further.  But it shouldn't be really as your connection has remained connected since 10am yesterday so I can't really see any reason why your throughput would have stopped.
suesykes
Grafter

I got up this morning to nothing.....
I am using Bittorrent, I have set it up to start at 12 and finish at 8... It works OK when I sit up and watch it.
Sometimes the connection will just drop and I have to go through a repair process at this end to get it going...
I know all is ok this end because I have done eveything I can, I'm not daft, I built my own PC and know it inside n out.  Its a lack of communication somewhere. 
Its definatly not this side of my wall though.
James
Grafter

From the way you describe things it actually sounds like your wireless connection is dropping rather than the connection itself.
Can you try hardwiring into your router instead of connecting wirelessly?
suesykes
Grafter

I will try as it is the ONLY thing I havnt tried!